Innovative Food Brands
Brand Rules and Regulations
Please read the rules and register to enter the site
The Share and Win Contest (the "Contest") is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are over the age of majority excluding employees of Innovative Food Brands (herein referred as “Innovative Food Brands" or "Contest Sponsor"), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
- TO ENTER the site go to the login page (http://launch.choppedleaf.ca/) to access the content for sharing purposes as a recognized influencer. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or any entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries.
- By sharing you are .... Innovative Food Brands services (see terms below).
- By entering this site, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by Innovative Food Brands and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
- The site is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- Communications will be entered into with selected entrants and at the discretion of the organizers.
- Innovative Food Brands takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Innovative Food Brands is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Footlogix.
- By entering this site, entrants release and hold harmless Footlogix, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with this site
- This site will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by Innovative Food Brands. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the influencer site. The terms of this site, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
- Innovative Food Brands assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Innovative Food Brands reserves the right to cancel or suspend this site should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the site. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Innovative Food Brands reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
- If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account that may be identified by reverse domain name search.